I have put together a collection of mods to improve the graphics and audio of System Shock 2. This package is intended to stay as close to the original look as possible, so you won’t find any mods in the pack that vary too far from how the game originally looked. This pack is intended to be used with the Steam or Good Old Games version of System Shock 2.
If you wish to disable some of the mods in the pack, or add additional mods after installing, use the mod manager.
- Steam Version
- Unzip the mod pack into your root System Shock 2 directory. Overwrite any files if prompted to do so.
- The end result should look similar to this.
- Good Old Games Version
You can check if your mods are working by comparing your game to this image.
The mods included in this pack are:
- Four Hundred
- CyberBlutch Rebirth 4
- Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake
- Tacticool Weapon Replacements
- Eldron Psi Amp
- Vurt’s Organics
- Vurt’s Flora Overhaul
- Vurt’s Water
- Vurt’s Hires Space
- RocketMan Alternative Weapons Pack (minus the wrench. using tacticool pack wrench instead)
- Proper Cigarettes
- Cutscene Rebirth
- Hi-Resolution Player Models
- Earth New Sky
- Olfred’s fixed objects
- SS2 Simon Pennington HQ Droid – Edited by RocketMan/Grosnus (No Laser Version)
- 12/16/2015 – Updated Olfred’s fixed objects, Rebirth, & Vurt’s Flora Overhaul
- 12/29/2014 – Switched to new mod installation method compatible with the SS2 Blue Mod Manager. Replaced SHMUP with Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake.
- 10/23/2014 – Added SS2 Simon Pennington HQ Droid – Edited by RocketMan/Grosnus
- 06/08/2014 – Updated Olfred’s fixed objects. Included SHTUP model fix.
- 11/08/2013 – Updated Four Hundred and Rebirth. Added Olfred’s fixed objects.